Definitely one of the most common questions posed by clients when you’re building a new website
How long till my website/page ranks on top of Google?”
Ahrefs have answered that question, with a new study. However, the answer might disappoint you
- Only 5.7% of all studied pages ranked in the Top 10 search results within 1 year for at least 1 keyword.
- We then zoomed into this 5.7% of “lucky” pages to see how quickly they got from nowhere to the Top 10. The majority of them managed to achieve that in about 2-6 months.
- But we did show that almost 95% of newly published pages don’t get to the Top 10 within a year.
The “lucky” 5.7%, are not lucky. They likely invested in SEO services to grow that ranking.
What areas did they likely focus on?
- On-page technical setup configuration
- Keyword Research and Optimization
- User experience and Conversion rate optimisation
- Backlink Acquisition
- Content Marketing strategy and execution
- Customer Review strategies
And the good news is.
You as a small business have access to all the the skills, tools, and know-how to do all those
Want to see how you can boost your search appearance?
Full article here
Leave A Comment