If you want to give someone access to your google my business page, follow these steps.
Why give access?
- Typically you’ll give access to a marketing partner, or employee.
- If you wanted to connect with an Analytics or Ranking Software to monitor performance
To Give Access, Follow these steps.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- On the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
Note: If you’re adding an agency to your location, you’ll need to add the agency’s location group ID here. (You may need to reach out to the agency and ask for this ID.)
- To select the user’s role, click Choose a role select Manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.