The best websites speak to the audience.
It’s not really about you, it’s about them.
Can you help them?
Customer-centric-content – have you ever heard marketing pros talk about ‘Me-focussed’ vs ‘you-focussed’ content.
- Why you are here? (problem) Tree trouble?
- Problems first. What is their deepest problem. Ok they could have many problems. Pick the biggest one, the one that moves them, or stops them in their tracks.
- Emphatize It’s ok, it’s not your fault. It happens to us all. You dont have the skills like we do. Or the heavy machinery for that matter (we don’t recommend buying a chainsaw in Walmart!)
- Don’t worry – we’ve got your back. We’re here to listen to your challenge and come up with the best solution, whether that means.
- Here is how we help -> problems answers to their problems.
- Social proof – here are some Happy customers for proof we are good.
- Here’s some example of real work (visuals are great to connect and engage) -> And here are some projects for more proof
- Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our customers say -> And here are some shout-outs we got in the local news
- We’re local, we’re great, we care for others, not just our bottom line -> And BTW we are a great company – we support our community.
- And we are certifications, insured for proof that we are legit, regulated
- Social proof -> We’ve helped 1000s of homeowners just like you to get rid of X today
- CTA -> Tell them where to go.